Attendance statistics for Powell, Rachel
|Total expected attendances:||14
|Present as expected:
|Absent (incl. apologies):||0
|Apologies due to council business:||1
Explanation of the statistics counts
- Total expected attendances
- The number of meetings that the councillor was expected to attend in their capacity as member of that committee. This only includes meetings for which the councillor's actual attendance status is known.
- Present as expected
- The number of meetings that the councillor attended in their capacity as member of that committee. PLEASE NOTE - to calculate a Councillor's total attendance "Apologies due to council business" needs to be added to the total for "Present as expected". The current system for collecting statistics does not allow this to happen automatically. Therefore when attendance statistics are presented to the Standards Committee who monitor Councillor attendances, a manual adjustment is undertaken.
- In attendance
- The number of meetings that the councillor attended in a capacity other than committee member, for example a voluntary attendance out of personal interest for a topic being discussed.
- Absent (incl. apologies)
- Meetings not attended, where the councillor is a member of the committee, including apologies submitted.
- This information is not included in the summary statistics above.
- Apologies due to council business
- The number of meetings that the councillor could not attend due to other council business. These clashes are not included in the attendance summary statistics.
Other meeting statistics options
Meeting summary for Powell, Rachel
||County Council ,18/10/2018
||County Council ,20/11/2018
||County Council ,22/01/2019
||County Council ,24/01/2019
||Health, Care and Housing Scrutiny Committee ,12/09/2018
||Apologies due to council business |
||Health, Care and Housing Scrutiny Committee ,26/09/2018
||Health, Care and Housing Scrutiny Committee ,10/12/2018
||In attendance |
||Health, Care and Housing Scrutiny Committee ,23/01/2019
||Health, Care and Housing Scrutiny Committee ,04/02/2019