Venue: By Teams. View directions
Contact: Wyn Richards Scrutiny Manager and Head of Democratic Services
To receive apologies for absence.
To authorise the Chair to sign the minutes of the meeting of the Public Service Board Scrutiny Committee held on the 15th October, 2020 as a correct record.
To receive and consider the following items:
· PSB Delivery Plan – Step 4 – January 2021
· Quarter 4 Performance Report – Step 4 – 2020-21
Diane Reynolds (Head of Digital Services, Powys County Council), Step Lead will be in attendance to discuss the Delivery Plan and Performance Report with the Committee.
In undertaking the scrutiny of the delivery plan the Committee is asked to consider the following questions:
· Does the plan have clearly defined actions to deliver the step, which cover the short to medium term?
· Are the actions clearly aligned to delivery of the step and will they support the intended outcomes (as set out in Towards 2040)?
· Does the delivery plan reflect collective action/collaboration, where relevant partners are playing their part in delivery?
· Have the necessary resources been secured to deliver the plan?
· Are the timescales for delivering the actions ambitious enough/ realistic?
· Is it clear how the delivery plan has been set in accordance with the sustainable development principle (5 Ways of Working).
· Have relevant stakeholders been consulted on the plan?
· Have appropriate measures been set which will help demonstrate the impact the step is having on residents and communities? Are there any other performance measures which you think should be monitored?
· Does the delivery plan reflect learning from the pandemic and set out an approach to support recovery?
(a) To receive and consider the Highlight Reports for Well-Being Steps 1,3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12.
(b) Attached is a copy of a challenge proforma which the Committee is asked to use when scrutinising the highlight reports.
(c) To consider making any comments to the PSB on the progress with the Well-Being Steps.
(d) To consider which of the Step Leads to invite to the next meeting of the Committee to discuss the Step Delivery Plan and Performance Report.
To note that future meetings of the Committee are scheduled as follows: